Our Lady of Lourdes
208 West Broadway, Little Falls, MN 56345
Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes
Our parish was organized in 1917, by a small group of polish people under the patronage of Our Lady of Lourdes. They met in a remodeled hotel previously known as the Antler’s Hotel. At that time there was no Catholic parish located on the west side of the river with three on the east side in Little Falls
Our mission today, as in the past, continues to be to Foster Faith in Christ Jesus. Review our website and visit our church.
To purchase a book about "The History of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish" Click Purchase Book, the book title, and add to cart